Indianapolis Colts Pro Bowl tight end Dallas Clark injured his left leg while executing a pass route, and was unable to finish the practice.
After stutter-stepping his feet to stay inbounds near the back of the end zone, Clark pulled up lame. He walked slowly toward a sideline, flexing his left leg before being met by a trainer.
Clark was taken to a treatment tent near the practice field, finally emerging with a wrap around his upper left leg. He didn’t return to practice and left a few minutes early on a cart.
It’s unclear how long he’ll be sidelined or the nature of the injury
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hines Ward arrested on drunk driving charge
- Texans Will Go After Nnamdi Asomugha
- Goodell, Smith meet for labor talks in Minnesota
- Terrell Owens has surgery on torn ACL
- NFL Lockout could end soon with a new CBA