Carolina Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams has missed his third straight practice and is doubtful for Sunday’s game at St. Louis with an unspecified foot injury.
Williams hobbled off in the final minute of Carolina’s win over San Francisco last Sunday.
Williams is Carolina’s top rusher with 361 yards on 87 carries. But he’s far behind last year’s pace, when he and Jonathan Stewart each rushed for over 1,100 yards.
Stewart, who has just 148 yards on 50 carries, and Mike Goodson are in line to get most of the carries against the Rams if Williams is sidelined.
Reserve receiver Devin Thomas also missed practice Friday and is doubtful with a groin injury.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 NFL Betting: Buffalo Bills Notable Offseason Moves
- 2013 NFL Betting: Tennessee Titans Notable Offseason Moves
- 2013 NFL Betting: Jacksonville Jaguars Notable Offseason Moves
- 2013 NFL Betting: Denver Broncos Notable Offseason Moves
- 2013 NFL Betting: San Diego Chargers Notable Offseason Moves