Broncos rookie WR Demaryius Thomas has re-injured the same foot which he injured while training for the NFL Scouting Combine in February and missed all off-season workouts.
It didn’t stop the Broncos from drafting Thomas with the 22nd pick of the Draft in April.
Thomas did suit up for the start of Training Camp, but was injured on a catch during the team’s open scrimmage at Invesco Field on August 7th. He remained out of action until Tuesday when he returned to practice.
With the depth that exists at WR, it might be time for the Broncos to think about holding Thomas for the year allowing that foot to completely heal.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hines Ward arrested on drunk driving charge
- Texans Will Go After Nnamdi Asomugha
- Goodell, Smith meet for labor talks in Minnesota
- Terrell Owens has surgery on torn ACL
- NFL Lockout could end soon with a new CBA