The Minnesota Vikings will be on the road when they face the Carolina Panthers on Sunday October 30, 2011 at 1:00 PM ET for week 8 of the NFL regular season. Football betting odds are courtesy of Bookmaker Sportsbook.
Carolina is home favorite with a point spread of -3 along a total over/under line of 48 points. The Panthers are 2-5 overall and 5-2-0 ATS after a victory at home last Sunday against Washington with a score of 33-20 covering the -1½ point spread while the game went over the total line of 44½ points. QB Cam Newton passed for 256 yards and rushing for 59 producing two touchdowns.
The Vikings lost at home last Sunday against Green Bay with a score of 27-33 covering the spread at +10. The game went over the total of 47 points. QB Christian Ponder passed for 219 yards with 2 touchdown passes and 2 interceptions. Minnesota is now 1-6 overall with a record against the spread of 3-3-1.
These two teams last met on December 20, 2009 when the Panthers at home took the victory over the Vikings 26-7 being +9 underdogs with the game going under the 42½ points total.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina’s last 6 games when playing Minnesota.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina’s last 7 games.
- Carolina is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Minnesota.
- Carolina is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games when playing Carolina.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 6 games.
- Minnesota is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games.
Our prediction for this game has the Panthers covering the point spread of -3.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 Super Bowl XLVII Prediction: Ravens vs. 49ers Odds
- 2013 AFC Championship Game: Ravens vs. Patriots Prediction
- 2013 NFC Championship Game: 49ers vs. Falcons Prediction
- 2012 NFL Week 13 Predictions: Giants vs Redskins Betting Odds
- 2012 NFL Week 13 Predictions: Eagles vs Cowboys Betting Odds