The NFL has suspended Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill one game for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.
Hill was also fined an additional game check. The Seattle Times reported the suspension comes after Hill plead guilty to misdemeanor drug possession in Georgia earlier this year.
Hill’s suspension will begin September 4, and he will miss the Seahawks’ season-opener September 12 against San Francisco. The linebacker will be eligible to return to Seattle’s active roster Monday, September 13.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hines Ward arrested on drunk driving charge
- Texans Will Go After Nnamdi Asomugha
- Goodell, Smith meet for labor talks in Minnesota
- Terrell Owens has surgery on torn ACL
- NFL Lockout could end soon with a new CBA