Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer did not practice Thursday, however he is expected to play in Sunday’s home game vs. the Miami Dolphins.
Backups Jordan Palmer (Carson’s younger brother) and rookie Dan LeFevour took the reps in Carson Palmer’s absence today.
After a slow statistical start, Carson Palmer has passed for 992 yards, seven TDs and three INTs over the last three games, though Cincinnati lost each of them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hines Ward arrested on drunk driving charge
- Texans Will Go After Nnamdi Asomugha
- Goodell, Smith meet for labor talks in Minnesota
- Terrell Owens has surgery on torn ACL
- NFL Lockout could end soon with a new CBA